Единый форум поддержки

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Единый форум поддержки » Проблемы с форумом » Posting topic as Guest from phone is action of bots??

Posting topic as Guest from phone is action of bots??

Сообщений 1 страница 5 из 5

Hello Support.
I created a forum 2 days ago. My idea is that some people should register and become Administrators. There is one forum, which topics are available only for Administrators. All the other forums are available for Users and for Guests.

From the PC I can post and reply topics using Guest.
From my Android phone I can only post and reply topics as registered user (in this case as Administrator). But if I use Guest and try to post or reply a topic, I got message: Your activities remind actions of bots.

Many people use phones and I want that Guests can also post or reply a topic or message.

Why this does't work?

I attach a screenshot.

Thank you!

http://sj.uploads.im/T6F1c.jpg

I forgot to say that my Android phone is Samsung S3 and it is using Android version 4.4.4 (Kitkat).
I use Chrome version 49.0.2623.105

Thanks.

Tino
Hello,
Try to switch the anti-spam protection to Low. But if it doesn't work I'll ask the guys here, probably they will prompt the solution.
http://i.imgur.com/te16xxW.png
Admin Panel --> Options --> Registration Section.

Отредактировано C3La-NS (Вт, 31 Май 2016 21:10:44)

+1

Hello, Tino

Looks like problem causes by the "Data saver" feature, which disabled by default. Please try to disable this feature in Chrome Settings, then restart browser and check again.

Later, I will check, how else can solve this problem.

Antispam setting to Low did not help.
Disabling Data Saver from Chrome did helped so I can post a topic or reply using Guest.
But I think that the Date Saver is enabled by default.

BTW, using phone's own Internet browser (version 4.4.4) works also fine.
So we  have now 2 solutions and I think I sugggest people to use phone's own browser.
You dont need to investigate this further.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.
BR, Tino

Вы здесь » Единый форум поддержки » Проблемы с форумом » Posting topic as Guest from phone is action of bots??